Magnum at the Fair

T and I are Magnum P.I. super fans. We carefully select favorite old episodes from T's complete series collection on DVD; sometimes watching in chronological order, sometimes watching an episode that suits the moment.  T bases his entire summer wardrobe on Magnum-like shirts and baseball caps. We occasionally pretend our tiny gold KIA is actually a fiery red Ferrari. And we always ride the Magnum at the State Fair. When I saw the discount coupon in the Blue Ribbon Bargain Book this year I was pretty eager to hit the Midway!

Then I wandered on to amusement alley and saw this monstrosity. A question for you, dear two and a half readers, do these frightening frescoes come close to resembling Magnum and his lifestyle? I guess very very occasionally bad things do happen at the Fair.


Comments

Popular Posts