Democracy Salad


In a nod to the Ancient Greeks for their conception of democracy, today's photo is my idea of a good Greek Salad which today we shall refer to as Democracy Salad.  Rather fitting also because I think of America's population as a nice tossed salad (No soup for you!  Soup is diluted and sad.  Salad is crisp and vibrant!).

And my pick for movie to watch tonight while the votes are counted?  All The President's Men (a.k.a. Best Movie Ever).  On a related note: if my life were a movie genre it would be a romantic comedy.  I asked T what his genre would be, and he answered, "A documentary."  Oj.

Happy Voting!

Comments

frimp said…
T...telling it like it is...
patrice said…
Oh frimp, you are so easilly inspired.
stephaniesays said…
see, soup IS sad!!! haha. that salad looks amazing. i miss salad. omm nom nom...

Popular Posts