Muppet Mishap: Klingy Kermit Kreepy!


Kermit and I go way back. What three-year-old can resist a gentle gangly green frog who not only teaches the children of Sesame Street their letters, but also has an intrepid talent for reporting? I graduated to the Muppet Show and my love for Kermit waned slightly. I didn't care for the way he treated Miss Piggy. When a hot babe like Piggy loves a nerdy like Kermie, the amphibian ought to show a little more gratitude for some sow-loving.

OPI revealed their new Muppet nail polish line to cross promote the new Muppet Movie this month. I hustled to my salon and selected colors that represented Animal, Miss Piggy, and Kermit. After only one night of Fresh Frog of Bel Air, I tried to remove the glitter. Half an hour, a box of cotton balls, and nearly a jug of remover were not enough to chisel the green glitz from my nails. Everyday I chip a little more away.

Kermie was right. It isn't easy being green.

Comments

Popular Posts