Product Placement


To be completely transparent: Received free samples of new local product in exchange for promising to Tweet about the experience. Since I am currently low on blog content I'd thought it was a perfect time to tell you what I really think.

Cakedy, billed as Minnesota's Candy Bar, is pretty good. We tried the Choco Chocatus flavor. Choco Chocatus is like a fancy Minnesota Ho Ho, without the creamy inner swirl. A dense, brownie center is covered with chocolate frosting (although I hear the other flavors are pretty interesting and tasty. View them here.).

I do like supporting my locals, but at a buck a bar would I buy them? Yes, if only to try the other flavors, and on days when brownie or cake cravings drive me to the nearest convenience store rather than my favorite bakery.

Comments

Popular Posts