Great Grilling


You may have noticed my recent fixation on Burrata.  Honestly, my obsession with this cheese has not yet reached intervention levels (I can stop anytime I want to!), so T and I are enjoying all sorts creations topped with this luscious formaggio.

This grilled bread is a nice appetizer or side.  Best, you can throw it together very quickly and enjoy it while the rest of your dinner cooks.  We ate ours with grilled salmon, avocado, and more of the tapenade and basil.

Grilled Burrata Flatbread
Serves 2

One large naan or similar soft flatbread, lightly oiled
4 ounces burrata cheese, sliced
4 tablespoons olive tapenade
2 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffonaded

Place naan over hot coals until grill marks begin to appear; turn over.  Top grilled side of bread with cheese and olives. Grill until cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes.  Remove from grill and garnish with basil.

Comments

Popular Posts