When Bad Things Happen to Good Cookies


Friday we stopped by Williams Sonoma and T found a Star Wars Cookie Cutters kit, complete with recipes and cutouts for four characters.  I got to work making the cookies, which T tells me taste pretty good.  But my decorating skills?  Now I understand why my mother was always so quick to get me out of the kitchen during holiday baking.  And my decorating skills haven't improved over the years.

T's love of sugar cookies is legendary. Lucky for him, his mother makes the World's Best Sugar Cookies and during the holidays she sends us home with hoardes of the treats which T eats by the tinful.  Yoda and Darth are scary enough to help us welcome Halloween and to whet T's appetite for the Christmas tins once they arrive.

Comments

frimp said…
LEGEN...wait for it...wait for it...DARY!
stephaniesays said…
what?! those cookies look AWESOME! way better than i could pull off!!! you have to decorate your god-children's ornaments this year, i think :)
patrice said…
OH NO! I simply couldn't destroy those works of ornament art. And it wouldn't be a tradition if I had to do the work...

Popular Posts