Stockholm Dreaming



Visiting Stockholm, Sweden is not in the budget this summer, so on Sunday we settled for Stockholm, Wisconsin.  As substitutions go, it isn't all bad.  This was our second trip to the scenic and historic river town since June, and we enjoyed the beach, park, museum, and ice cream.  At the sweet store I asked the server what spices go into their apple, cheddar, and sausage savory pie.  She looked at me as if I was a snitch from the Big City looking to steal their secrets.  I'll have to figure it out on my own, so expect some interesting savory pie recipes this fall!

Bike Friendly Stockholm...
Flat tires and rust.  Ride at your own risk, indeed.


Ah, Pan, god of all things fun... 

Comments

frimp said…
Confess: You are a snitch from the big city, aren't you?
stephaniesays said…
I like that "Pan" is a god...'cause in swedish it means bread, which in a lot of ways = god.

Popular Posts