10. Cute accessories: boots, mittens, scarves, and hats.
9. Little kids are excited. Snow is magic to them.
8. Hot coffee, hot chocolate, warm oatmeal, root vegetables, and soup.
7. An extra comforter on your bed is cozy.
6. Everything looks clean with a fresh layer of the white stuff.
5. Saving money and the environment with fewer charcoal purchases.
4. Although planting will be delayed, farmers need the moisture cover.
3. Shovelling is great exercise.
2. Maple syrup sap is running much better than last year.
1. A great excuse to enjoy one of my favorite winter cocktails: The Fake Norwegian at Meritage.