Blog Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday Blog! For three years this little blog and I have held hands and toddled through many adventures. We started as a way to document the Solar House Decathlon in DC. We continued from there, with no real goal in mind other than archiving my journey toward becoming what I always wanted to be when I was a kid: a cowgirl, a nun, and Lou Grant.

It has been a pretty good year. Chef Marcus Samuelsson asked me to write for his blog, CulturalConstruct is a contributing blog to TCDailyPlanet, and I have a weekly column in The Gaylord Hub.

But I want more. Let's see what happens this year... After all, 3 is my lucky number.

Thank you, dear readers, for coming along on the stroll.

Comments

Mrs. L said…
Happy Belated Blogiversary! I'm a bit late to your blog, but love learning about food (and fairs!) from you :)

Popular Posts